Social Worker (Fostering) Vacancy
The National Minimum Standards and Fostering Regulations 2011 requires fostering agencies to recruit, assess and support foster carers to meet the needs of children place in their care.
• Carry out assessments on applicants wishing to become foster carers;
• Provide supervision, support and monitor the quality of care provided by foster carers in order to ensure the success of placements;
• Deliver training and support the development foster carers;
• Participate in the Service’s Outs of Hours Rota.
• QSW Qualification;
• Social Work England Registration.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com
To fulfil this function, Infinity Foster Care is looking to recruit a Social Worker for their office in Ilford, East London.
We are looking for someone who can:
1. Work in collaboration with all stakeholders and strive to ensure that the children and young people in our care reach their full potential;
2. Recruit, support and develop the skills of our foster carers to ensure that we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and young people in our care;
3. Provide a comprehensive, flexible and high-quality service to carers, children and young people in our care using legal, regulatory and statutory guidance to inform practice decisions and to safeguard and protect against harm;
4. To understand and contribute to the growth and continued development of the fostering service.